Monday, May 12, 2008

My new lens! ohhhh yeahhh!!!

Yay!!!! My 50mm lens finally arrived last week after MUCH anticipation, but I haven't really had a chance to use it until today! This type of lens gives a sharp focus to whatever you focus on and then more blur to things that are closer and further away. It was so fun experimenting with it! Here are some of the first pics.


one of the last apricot blossoms

Tree branch and lens flare. I love lens flares! and I didn't even photoshop it in!
I couldn't decide which picture I liked the best so I had to put them all in Hayden is just so darn cute! He was trying to push all the dishwasher buttons when I was trying to take these pictures haha it was a good distraction.

just having fun with a marble


I really liked this picture of you Jess!


kisses! Dad and Hayden

Baby Brayden! He was totally smiling for us


Playing with that marble again. kind of a boring pic but I liked it!

5 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

WOW!! These are REALLY GOOD! I like the marbles ones too! It looks like something you find out here in a gallery! SO COOL!!

richelle said...

Kalli, you are sooooo good! I love all of these photos. Thanks for sharing!

Jon Smith said...

Kalli,
Cool picts, I'm glad you 2 are giving us glimpses of your life again and allowing us to see your great photography. You rule.

Jessica B said...

that lens is awesome. you are such a great photographer. let me know if you ever need to "practice":P love ya!

Nathan and Alyssa said...

Ooh Kalli you are really good! How beautiful. Your blog is sure cute. I be workin' on mine. I don't have great blogging skills yet. Hope you are doing well!