Thursday, May 22, 2008

Help! I've been Tagged!

A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached!
B-BEST FRIEND? Joel
C-CAKE OR PIE? mmm I'm craving a rainbow chip cake with rainbow chip frosting.....
D-DAY OF CHOICE? Saturday and Sunday
E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS? food and sleep, Joel.
F-FAVORITE COLOR? depends on the day. Today it's dark pink cause thats what color my nails are.
G-GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? definitely worms
H-HOMETOWN? Draper
I-INDULGENCE? Hagendaaz ice cream......oooohhhh boy 23 g of fat per 1/2 cup....just like I like it!!
J-JANUARY OR JULY? July
K-KIDS? Not yet, but hopefully some day.
L-LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT....Joel, our family members, and the gospel.
M-MARRIAGE DATE? October 11th 2007
N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? 3 sisters, 7 bro in laws, 4 sister in laws.
O-ORANGES OR APPLES? mmmm I love a good fugi apple
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS? spiders, earthquakes, being in a natural disaster and being away from Joel or away from home.
Q-QUOTE? ummm......let me think about that one.....
R-REASON TO SMILE? living rent free
S-SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Neither, I pick She-Ra!!!
T-TAG 5 PEOPLE? How about just who ever wants to be tagged?
U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I'm going to cheat on this one and do an unknown fact about Joel. I havent timed it yet, but I'm pretty sure he can fall asleep in under a minute flat.
V-VEGETABLES? cucumbers, carrots, corn, french cut green beans, green peppers.
W-WORST HABIT? ....oohhh so many, but today i'll say procrastination since I havent really started writing my talk for Sunday....
(X-X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I think i've only had one X-ray. It was at the Chiropractor's office. He said from the looks of it I almost had spine abifida....dont know if thats completely true, but i'm thankful that I dont have it!
Y-YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? it probably changes weekly, but right now it's a toss up between Hagendaaz creme brule ice cream or nachos with refried beans....delicious!!!!
Z-ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer

No comments: