Monday, May 12, 2008

Massive Kite

We decided a kite would be a must have for this spring and we were lucky to find this beauty.
What a wonderful investment. We were pretty sure it wouldn't get off the ground, but because of it's massive size it managed to make the most out of the little bit of wind there was.


Joel has fantastic kite wielding skills.





As you can see it was taller than both of us! how awesome is that?! We bought the kite around Easter, but since then we got some more string and a little dragon fly kite so we'll post some pics when we take them both out.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Yay, kites are fun! I'm glad you found my blog, I hope it's okay that I added a link to your blog from mine. It was great seeing you today, let's keep in touch!

Jon Smith said...

Dude, that thing is huge! I'm glad Kalli didn't blow away. Good job for not getting the string all tangled up like I did.