Friday, May 30, 2008

Love+Hate

Dear Wisk,
I have loved you for 6 long months now, I've used you to clean my laundry over and over again. I absolutely love your fresh sent and the way you make my clothes wonderfully clean. I have even proven my dillegence to you by turning down other detergent brands when you were not available, and yet you continue to mock me with your flimsy lids and seemingly magnetic powers that drive you to the ground. I don't consider my self to be a very clumsy person. I don't ususally trip when walking, and I dont drop important things, but you seem to wish to prove me otherwise. Twice now, I have purchased a brand new bottle of you and each time I do somehow I drop you, spilling your wonderfully scented contents all over whatever is underneath leaving a very slimy blue mess for me to clean up, and your now completely useless bottle...so, my beloved wisk, this is why I love and hate you. It has come to this...if this happens again I will be forced to terminate our relationship and start buying another brand.
-Kalli

3 comments:

Jessica B said...

silly kalli, put it in a different bottle (that won't break) when you get home - if you love it that much.

Nathan and Alyssa said...

I've never tried wisk myself. I've been having a love affair with tide for like 3 years now (don't tell my husband), and it's been heaven. If you make the switch, you can always count on tide. And if you shop at Costco, it's the best way to go.

Aubri n Scott said...

OH MY GOSH KALLI this is AWESOME! You know I love TIDE! Great Blog!