Tuesday, April 15, 2008

odds and ends

I uploaded a bunch of pictures from the little camera that I hadn't posted yet so here they are. They are pretty random and old but I thought I should share them none the less.This was our St Patricks day activity. I made a green cake (Joel supervised).

How funny is this, my mom's build a bear's glasses fit Hayden perfectly. He looks all grown up. what a cutie.

If you have a weak stomach I suggest that you skip this next one........it's pretty sick......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Can anyone guess what this pile of gross-ness is?..............well it should have been hash browns..... I'm probably the only one who didnt know this, but I guess you're supposed to pre-cook the potatoes before you shred them or else they turn a weird pink color, and then this greyish bluish color. I don't think the potatoes were in their peak of freshness in the first place so that probably didn't help. Joel was brave and ate a few bites. Thanks for the help mom....I will call you before I cook next time ;o)
(the yellow pile on the left was eggs and sausage, they actually turned out alright)


and last but not least, we recently discovered that Joel has the ability to walk on walls.

No comments: