Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We did some fun Halloween things this year. We went to my work's trunk or treat on thursday with Lindsay, Brian, and Brayden, and then to our friend's Halloween party on Saturday night. After some convincing the week before I talked Joel into growing out his beard so we could be the "fun size" Wolverine and Rogue from X-Men. Much to our delight everyone thought Joel was a very convincing wolverine. And what holiday is complete in the J.K. Smith household without a little photo shoot?

(we need to come up with some new poses)
Yeah thats my husband, he's hot.

11 comments:

Katie K said...

hahahahaha! "Fun size!" Kalli you crack me up. :)

Shayne and Leslee said...

Awesome! He DOES look like Wolverine! So cool you two...

The Fords said...

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THE COSTUMES! way creative!

Jessica B said...

Best costumes I've seen this Halloween. You guys are way cool!

baxtersrus said...

wow, is that really my brother? I don't know if I claim him. :)

Lindsay said...

Joel! You really look like Wolverine in that 2nd picture! Way to go!!!

julie and nick said...

sweeeeet! Lookin' awesome! Can't wait to see next year. he,he:) julie

Emily said...

Holy cow! Joel should have been Wolverine's stunt double in the movie! You both looked awesome! Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Madison Heaps Hensley said...

HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!!

Stephanie said...

HOT!
:)

Calvin said...

I thought about trying the wolverine thing cuz my hair tries to o that every morning, but I would've been the super tub size you buy at cosco... :) great pics