Saturday, October 31, 2009

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to see the snow, so after class on Friday I took a little mountain excursion with Kalli's camera to take some pictures. I thought I would have to go about half way up the canyon to get to the snowy trees. I found out I would have to go a bit higher to find the good stuff. I got to Brighton Ski Resort and there was only a couple inches so I started hiking. I got about 3/4 the way up the mountain when I found 8 inches of snow and snowy trees. It was fun though; I might make it an early season tradition.







3 comments:

baxtersrus said...

Though I'm not looking forward to the cold, I LOVE the look of snowy trees in the mountains! Nice photo skills, Joel! Beautiful!

Lindsay said...

GREAT pictures, Joel! Those look so beautiful!

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures, Joel!