Friday, July 3, 2009

It's Official!

We have the Internet!!!! ahhhhh I can pay bills in my PJs, look up recipes for dinner, and blog at 3am if I want....freedom, I love it. Speaking of that, happy Independence day tomorrow! I hope you get to see some of these.

We've been keeping busy with work and trying not to get sick. For some reason we've been getting sick pretty much once a month since we've moved.....I would like to know why, it's driving us both crazy. We bought a new lens a while back and it's been a dream to use, totally love it. We had to go down town to the FedEx place to pick it and just couldn't wait to use it. Here are a few we took.


5 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

Wow! Those pictures are great! And oh, I am jealous of you---I want the internet at HOME!!!

Lindsay said...

I'm SO happy for you! It's amazing how much I rely on the internet for convenience. LOVE IT!
By the way... those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Kalli! Honestly! Wow! All of them! And those are beautiful pics of the temple.

Emily said...

I swear Kalli, you're SO beautiful and talented! I'm sure Mark would LOVE to take photography lessons from you! It's always been a passion of his to learn. He was just talking about getting into it the other day, actually. :)

Emily said...

BTW: How are you feeling being on medication for your Thyroid? I hope better...

kallina said...

Thanks guys!
I'm always willing to share what I know. Reading books never really helped me much. I've had a few other people ask for some photo tips, I might start posting some on our photo blog once in a while.
My thyroid is still acting up once in a while, but it's totally not as bad as it used to be. Hopefully Lindsay's N.A.E.T. Dr will be able to help me with that. I'll have to post about that too if it works :).