Friday, June 5, 2009

salt flats

Yep thats thats right, a new post... finally. Well I will finish this as long as I don't go crazy first...am I the only one that can't seem to type on lap top keyboards?
We went out to the salt flats last weekend for a family shoot and decided to stay after we finished to experiment with my new lens! It's like a whole new world shooting with a wide lens... and I am loving it! It makes me want to sing the hallelujah chorus.
These were a few of my favs. Be sure to click on them for a larger view because they look saaa weet!

Yeah we like to think we're pretty tough




These are a few pics we took on.. Easter....umm better late than never?

Yay! the end of the post and no craziness, how about a poloroid to celebrate? This picture makes me happy.

10 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, Kalli! Your new lens looks fantastic! Your pictures look VERY professional and beautiful. And I love how your shirt just so happens to match the same color as the sky. :) The Salt Flats look awesome, too! Perrrrrfection!

baxtersrus said...

Love the Mary Poppins pose! Good work.

Lindsay said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME PICS KALL!!! Way to go!!!!!!! And I also love your last pic (the poloroid). so beautiful!

Jessica B said...

That makes me want to go to the salt flats! I've never been. Great pictures, Kalli! You are amazing.

richelle said...

Yeah! More amazing pictures!!! Thanks Kalli for sharing, these are soooo GREAT!- let's plan our next family photo shoot...

Brittany Staker said...

Kalli,
I love all of those pictures!!! You are such a wonderful photographer. I need to book you for our family pictures soon. Also, who was the guy in the picture with Madi at Easter?

Calvin said...

hey, can you get me directions from UT county to that spot in the flats, it's cool

kallina said...

You take I-80 west bound off of I-215 in S.L. You drive for about an hour and a half. It's just a few miles east of Wendover.

Calvin said...

ok, I need directions to the salt flats.. no idea

Calvin said...

oops... see them now... THANKS