Monday, April 7, 2008

IOU

Dear Blog,
I'm so sorry I've neglected you for so long! I'm just not the dedicated blogger I thought I'd be. There are so many things I want to blog about, but then I either forget about them by the time I get home or Joel is doing his homework on the computer (I'm not complaining about that, homework definitely takes precedence over blogging). I have decided to give you an IOU for some quality time together in the near future. In the mean time, here are some pictures of my cute nephew Brayden.







3 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

He is a cute baby! Did you take those pictures? Fun fun fun!

The Smiths said...

Kalli, wow, these are amazing photos! You took these pictures right? Maybe you should mention that in your blog, 'cause these are amazing photos and you're going to drive in some quick photography work for yourself. Good job, and great to see additions to your blog again, tell Joel to stop using up your computer time :) -- Jon

kallina said...

Hey! thanks a lot! yep I took them, he is a cutie pie! yeah I really like taking baby pics, hopefully I will get some more business in the future :).