Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kind of random, but kind of funny!



Kalli and I were taking some video for fun on Memorial Day at my parents' house and I was jumping on the tramp. I guess it had been a while since I had landed on my back, because I apparently forgot how. Kalli told me to jump on my back and before thinking about it at all, I went for it and it ended up being a little awkward, as you can see in the video. It's like when a little kid tries it for the first time. We laughed about this for a long time!

3 comments:

julie and nick said...

I love Kalli laughing! And the two of you laughing! I can just hear it now, and it is so much fun. julie

Jon Smith said...

I love that Kalli's filming you while you're jumping on the trampoline. When you went on your back it reminded me of what I do when I go off jumps in the park (snowboarding), only much more graceful than me. :)

Jessica B said...

Josie thought it was funny. (She laughs when she watches the video.) And Hayden wanted to know if Joel can do flips.