Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Good Things

I have a loonnnng list of things I should be doing right now, but I need a blog break.
Growing up my family used to say "good things" at the dinner table. We had to say something good that happened to us or something we were thankful for. It was a good way to keep us positive and remember that even through out the worst days there's always something positive that happened. I felt like I needed a little reminder today about the positives, so here are my "Good Things" for today.
*Chocolate coco puff ceareal with marshmallows and chocolate milk for breakfast. Yum! (I ususally have oatmeal or cream of wheat at work so this was a nice change)
*Getting kisses from my honey before he leaves for school.
*I got to drive to work in my car with freshly changed oil. Thanks Joel!
*I got a second part time job! Extra money is always nice.
*......hmmmm...yep thats all I got for now.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hooray for yummy cereal! My mornings always seem happier if I get a bowl of yummy cereal. And we're excited about your new part time job! (as if you couldn't get any busier) But it sounds low stress and lots of fun.

Stephanie said...

What is your new part time job?

kallina said...

Well it was short lived :) it is now my ex-part time job haha. I was taking photos of houses for a realtor. pretty sweet gig, but he found a different company to go through for that would take care of that and a bunch of other stuff so now I'm back to 2 jobs. Oh well!

richelle said...

Kalli, I'm so glad you are still looking for Good Things! Sorry to hear about the other job not working out... Love Ya!