Saturday, August 22, 2009

Heaps Cabin

Ahhh what a wonderful weekend. We were both in need of a little R&R last week so we went up to the Heaps Cabin to relax and enjoy some fresh air.

While we were there we:
Made smores
Took some nice naps
Read up on our National Geographic.
Took some pics



Rock climbed
And took a nice drive up the mountain.
This was the only bad part about the trip......we saw snow....I was not very happy about that... Joel was thrilled.

Joel, thanks for a fun weekend and for loving me even when
I'm stressed and cranky. Love you! xo

9 comments:

baxtersrus said...

How fun! I'm so sad we couldn't come and hope you'll invite us again some time! Thanks for thinking of us.

richelle said...

Next time make sure you get in at least one picture Kalli- looks like Joel was there all alone.... Glad you got some needed R&R! And thanks for staying for dinner...

Jon Smith said...

That's one good lookin' kid in the Boston hoody.

The Fords said...

I LOVE the pictures!
I'm glad you guys had a fun time!

Emily said...

I love the rain drops on the green leaves! Very pretty!

nick and julie said...

Awesome! Love that place.... Cole was just talking about it today- out of the blue in the van on the way to an orthodontist appointment:) Your pictures are beautiful. julie

Melissa said...

Oh it looks so fun! That's fun that you two can just get away like that! Of course I love the photos, and I love seeing pics that remind me of being there with the fam! We miss you guys...as always. :)

Brittany Staker said...

Hey, looks like you guys had fun. Enjoy the R&R before the little ones come. It's hard to find once they are here!!

Lindsay said...

Oh I wish we could have gone with you guys!!! And I love that every single picture (even of the SMORES) looks totally professional!
I am surprised, however, that Joel managed to climb up the chimney!