Thursday, April 23, 2009

Brown Sugar Cookies

If you know me you know that I love love love sugar in most forms. These delicious cookies are no exception. I made them over the weekend and they turned out great! I got it from america's test kitchen. I love this show and their recipes because these cooks are picky and work out all the kinks in recipes so you don’t have to. Their recipes are usually a little more complicated, but they get things juuuust right. (Sorry, I can’t give you a cool little link to get to the website, I’m posting on a break at work and the computers here just won’t allow it)
http://www.americastestkitchen.com/recipe.asp?recipeids=4054&iSeason=8

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to try them out!

Aubri n Scott said...

Thanks Kalli! I may have to try to make them! I am always up for a good new cookie!

KRiSTiN said...

Mmmmm....I think I will attempt making those! THey look good!