Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kalli and Joel skiing at the Canyons



In January, I dragged Kalli up to the slopes to go skiing with me (It was awesome!) . She was amazing(brownie pt #1). We had a good time, but only stayed a few hours due to fatigue (on my part! skiing's tough!). I was in heaven, skiing with my wife (ahh, b. pt #2); Life is great! The videos were taken with our digital camera. We managed to video the only fall Kalli had all day (B. pt #3, although this was definitly not the only fall I had all day)
I think she got a little nervous of those people sitting right where she was heading! You can see Joel's ski videos by clicking here
Kalli's notes in green




1 comment:

Jessica B said...

Hey, the internet finally let me see the video. Great job Kalli! Even though you fell, it looked like you knew what you were doing:) And Joel, excellent job with the camera. You are so cute with Kalli!