Friday, March 7, 2008

first post!

Yay! The first post on our shiny new blog.
We decided to make this for our date tonight. It's a little more complicated than I thought, but it will be well worth it.
So for all those who want to know the nitty gritty about Joel and Kalli I will now tell you.
Joel is going to school at UVSC and......loving it?..... I'm still working at Contacts and working on my photography skills.
We recently moved out of our cozy cookie carton in Orem and into a haunted mansion in Draper...ok it's a basement....but we're pretty sure it's haunted.
Aside from the hauntedness, we really enjoy it and are very greatfull to be living here at such a low cost. We love being closer to our families!
Well this will be it for now. Next mission: beautification of blog. Jess, how do you get the scrapbook paper on here?

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

yay, you have a blog! call me and i can help you beautify.

Lindsay said...

No fair! As soon as I get the internet I'll be bloggin' too. This is so cute, Kalli!