Monday, December 1, 2008

Lights at Temple Square

We decided to go down to Temple Square on Saturday night to work on taking night shots. It was way crowded, but it was fun to see all the lights and the beautiful S.L. Temple.
Another beautiful thing about the temple is the sealing ordinance that is performed inside. When I see the temple it reminds me that I have a loving Heavenly Father that wants us to be happy and has given us the blessing of being sealed to our family forever. I know that the temple is the house of the Lord and families can be together forever because of the ordinances done here.








5 comments:

Jessica B said...

Great photos! Very professional looking.

The Hansen Family said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I will pay you for a copy of a couple of those. Seriously, they are so beautiful. I'd love to get prints and put them up in my house every Christmas.

richelle said...

Those would also make great Christmas Cards...They are wonderful!

Calvin said...

The yard looks amazing, you certainly went over your two hours!

Brittany Staker said...

Kalli,
Those pictures are amazing!! I am right there with Linds, I'll pay you for some copies of those pictures too. Hope, all is well with you guys.