Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures from Elder Smith

For those who don't know, my little brother, Jeremy, is in Hawaii on a mission. He is coming home in about a month and a half. So in lieu of him coming home, I thought I would post a few of his pictures that he has sent home that I doctored up a little in Photoshop. I have a Photoshop class this semester and have learned a few things. I decided to put my newly found skills to use on some sweet pics from Hawaii and they turned out even sweeter. So for those of you who are awaiting Elder Smith's arrival in November, let these pictures motivate you to round up some monies so we can get there someday!! (Note from Kalli: Joel's actually the one that worked on these pics. He's amazing! I'm glad he's taking this photoshop class cause he's teaching me a lot! :)








See ya in a few Jeremy

5 comments:

Melissa said...

We're awaiting Elder Smith's arrival! And we're saving our monies to go there someday!! These pictures are awesome Joel, it totally makes me excited to go. We've actually saved quite a bit...so you guys better be doing the same! We can't WAIT to go, we're totally stoked. It'll be so fun with the whole fam, and I'd love the chance to spend more time with all of you. Speaking of countdowns to the arrival of a Smith and speaking of a month and a half...get ready for Smith baby/cousin/grandkid #8!

Toni said...

Wow Kalli, you're amazing! I need to learn those tricks.

remington and mindy said...

Those are some cool pictures! I've actually been to that Buddhist Temple! My brother-in-law lives in Oahu! Do you know what area he is serving in?

Lindsay said...

HOLY COW! I want to go there so bad!

kallina said...

Hey Remington or Mindy, I just found out where Jeremy is (you'll probably never see this again, but anyway..) He is in a city called Honouliuli (not Honolulu).